Sunday, February 14, 2010

Australia + Brian: The Engagement Session

{Photo Credit: Blake Mistich of Adam Nyholt Photography}

When I first met Australia, I thought to myself, WOW, what a beautiful lady! Well, not only is she beautiful on the outside, but on the inside as well. I can see why Brian is a lucky man! Australia and Brian had struggled on finding the perfect day for their engagement session, as we've had some crazy weather for the past month or so!

Australia and Brian finally had their engagement session and I was anxiously awaiting to see the result. The pictures are just absolutely gorgeous and truly do not disappoint! :) You can view more at Blake's Blog under Australia and Brian's Engagements, but I just had to share a few here. Enjoy!


So in love...


My personal favorite.


They are such a beautiful couple.

Congratulations Australia + Brian, I can't wait for your big day!

Pin It

No comments: