Friday, February 26, 2010

The Graduate: Mariette

{Photo Credit: A Day To Remember, Mariette Afoutou}

I always love how not only do I have a work relationship with clients, but a relationship that develops into a beautiful friendship. I was invited to my friend, Maricela's baby shower, to partake into a wonderful moment in her life. (It's so wonderful how I've been there for all her special milestones in her life!) At the shower, I had the pleasure of meeting some of her wonderful family and friends. What's even better? Gaining a client through a social event. More awesome? Expanding my circle of friends just that much more! :)

So, Mariette, a former classmate of Maricela at the University of Houston (go Coogs!), who was to graduate in December of '09, approached me about the idea of a possible graduation party. I told her I thought it would be a fantastic idea. Her parents, living in France would be coming into Houston and were truly proud of their little girl, and all her accomplishments. We had to have a fabulous graduation party, and based on the feedback from all of Mariette's family and friends, I want to say they all had a fabulous time. A huge thank you goes to Claudia and the wonderful staff of The Magnolia Hotel for being so wonderful!

Now for some pictures! Enjoy!


The details.


Mariette, among family and friends.


Having some real fun!

Congratulations on your achievements, Mariette!!!

Party Recipe:

Venue: The Magnolia Hotel
Planner & Coordinator: Claudia, A Day To Remember
Flowers, Linens, Invitations, Candy Station: A Day To Remember
DJ: DJ's Unlimited

Pin It

No comments: