Monday, July 5, 2010

Amy + Richard: The Engagement Session

Photography by: MiaBella Photography

When I first met Amy, I knew that I would bond with this fabulous lady. Many thanks to Lewis Grell of LG Entertainment for the introduction. For those that are not familiar with Amy, let me introduce you to her...she's a phenomenal singer, so be sure to visit her website!

Well, back to the lovely couple: When Amy first told me she was engaged, we both squealed in delight when she showed me the beautiful custom designed ring, in the shape of a beautiful rose! I'm so excited to be involved in the planning process of what will be a beautiful wedding! Amy shared these gorgeous pictures with me, so naturally, I MUST share. MiaBella Photography did a fabulous job in capturing the essence of Amy + Richard, so...Enjoy!





















Pin It

No comments: