Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fighting the Fight {Breast Cancer Awareness}

{Artwork Credit: Love Lee Photography & Images For A Cure Website}

As you all know, breast cancer awareness is so dear to me and I can't even begin to express how important this cause is for me. I feel so proud and honored to be associated with wonderful colleagues who are there to help in the fight against breast cancer. I just received the link to one of our favorite photographers, Margaret of Love Lee Photography and she has a wonderful post on her blog about her participation with Images for a Cure.



So please help me in helping her raise funds for The Breast Cancer Research Foundation through another wonderful organization...Images For A Cure.



Margaret has all the details listed in her blog. Feel free to spread the word! Breast cancer affects so many people, the next life you save, could be your mother's, your daughter's, you sister's, your wife's, your niece's or your own.

Pin It

No comments: