Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Nicole + Carlo: The Wedding, Part I

Remember this little sneak peek? Well, check out Nicole + Carlo's wedding. A quick little back story on this couple. I actually met Nicole about 12 years ago...yes...12 years ago, when I had the honor of doing her mom's wedding. I've had the pleasure of seeing a pretty little teenage girl grow up into a beautiful lady! My how time flies! Needless to say, I was so excited and honored to be a part of her special day. Many thanks to Darren of Esvy Photography for providing such GORGEOUS pictures! I've got Part I for now, so enjoy!













Photo Credit:

Wedding Recipe:
Church: Co-Cathedral of the Sacred Heart
Reception: Bell Tower on 34th
Wedding Planning & Coordinating: Claudia, A Day To Remember
Wedding Cake: Showcakes Bakery
DJ Entertainment: Garza Productions
Lighting: Bell Tower on 34th
Hair & Make-Up: The Perfect Face
Flowers: Family Friend
Photography: Jennifer Fails Photography & Esvy Photography
Linens: A Day To Remember

Pin It

No comments: