Thursday, March 24, 2011

{Engagements} Julia + Vincent

{Photo Credit: DW Photography}

I can truly say I've been blessed with just awesome couples, so it is always hard to for me to just pick out favorites, as I have many that ARE favorites...such is the case of Julia+Vincent. Julia originally approached me at the wedding of one of my former clients, Mallory+Jason and it's as though we had an instant connection at our initial meeting!

It has been a true joy planning Julia+Vincent's wedding and I've got to admit that I will miss those emails and phone calls! Well, the happy couple finally tied the knot two weeks ago and I'm anxious for the fabulous pictures to come. In the meantime, I want to share with you all the fabulous engagement session, provided by Danny of DW Photography. Julia+Vincent wanted some rustic images, and I think Danny captured it quite nicely, so...enjoy!












Pin It

No comments: