Monday, July 2, 2012

{Real Wedding} Ashley + Jared

{Photo Credit:  Nicole Chatham Photography}

I know I've said this before, but I can't help to say I'm truly blessed to have such amazing clients.  When I met Ashley and her mom for our initial meeting, we bonded almost immediately and there began a beautiful relationship.  Even though at the time I hadn't met Jared, I felt as though I knew him, just seeing how Ashley would gush about this wonderful guy.  When I finally did meet Jared, I could see why Ashley was quite smitten by him!



This fabulous couple may look familiar to you...well, they were featured in Modern Luxury Brides Magazine's "Hitched in Houston" {check out the quick feature here}.  Well, now I have some amazing photos, by the awesome Nicole Chatham of Nicole Chatham Photography, that really document the love between these two.  Ashley+Jared is a fun-loving couple, who by the way LOVE to dance and have a fantastic time!














Ashley+Jared:  Thank you so much for allowing me the opportunity to be a part of your special day...it truly was...A Day To Remember!  :)

Wedding Professionals:
Planning & Coordination:  Claudia, A Day To Remember
Hair & Make-Up:  Your Make Up Expert
Linens:  Party Cloths
Cakes | Flowers:  A Day To Remember
Stationery:  A Day To Remember
Transportation:  SLL Transportation
Pin It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Claudia, thank you so much again...it wouldn't have been as magical without you! I've already told all my future-bride-friends all about you :)

A DAY TO REMEMBER said...

It was truly my pleasure! We had an amazing time! Hugs!!!