Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!

{Artwork Credit:  A Day To Remember}

Well, it's here!  We've seen 2012 come and go!  I'm sure it's so cliché, but seriously, where did time go???

As I sit here, enjoying my cup of delicious coffee, I started pondering on what goals were achieved in 2012 and what goals I've set for 2013.  I won't bore you with my list, because I'm sure you had your own goals to set and new ones to start.  I will just say that while not all of my goals were achieved, the most important goals to me where most certainly checked off my list!

The beginning of a new year for me, is like the start of a clean slate; let's start over, start from scratch, or start new projects.  I'm excited about what 2013 will bring and I'm going to embrace the good with the bad.  In the Chinese calendar, 2013 is the year of the snake, a good omen to have a snake in your house, as it will bring wealth to your family.  Now, don't misinterpret wealth to be thousands and thousands of dollars; wealth is measured different by everyone. I'm going to embrace the snake and I'm looking forward to continue to grow with the business and become more successful with each passing day!


Before we leave 2012 behind, I wanted to share with you some of our most memorable wedding couples we had the true honor to be a part of their special day.



So there you have it.  Have an amazing New Year's celebration and we will see you NEXT YEAR!!!

Pin It

No comments: