Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

{Artwork Credit:  A Day To Remember; Photo Credit: Craig Davis Weddings, Gary Guy Photographer, Joey T Photography, Wise Eyes Studio, DW Photography, Rebecca-Linh Rodgers Photographer}

Dads are the pillars to our families, the kings of the castle, the protectors...the list goes on.  So, to all the wonderful dads and granddads, this blog is dedicated to YOU!  We wanted to share some sweet moments captured on camera of some pretty rad dads from some of our memorable weddings.  Enjoy!

{Photo Credit:  Craig Davis Weddings}

{Photo Credit:  Gary Guy Photographer}

{Photo Credit:  Joey T Photography}

 {Photo Credit:  Wise Eyes Studio}

{Photo Credit from Left to Right: DW Photography, Rebecca-Linh Rodgers Photographer}

I wanted to include a couple of special images of my sweet dad as he gave me away at my church and beach weddings.  My father has been my mentor, my pillar, the man who has taught me to be strong, independent and an entrepreneur.  His constant guidance allows me to be the person that I am today.  I'm so grateful to call him my daddy!

{Photo Credit:  DW Photography}

From all of us here at A Day To Remember, we want to wish each and every DAD a Happy and Memorable Father's Day!!!



Pin It

No comments: