Sunday, November 7, 2010

{Teaser} Stacy: The Bridals

{Photo Credit: A Day To Remember}

So today we are headed out with one of my favorite photographers, Danny of DW Photography to have some fun with our beautiful bride, Stacy, for an awesome bridal session! I'm wanting to make sure Stacy gets a chance to relax a bit and have fun in her dress. I'm only hoping that in a few years, Stacy can look back without getting upset and have an interesting story about her dress. Now, I won't go into details, but if you follow us on Facebook and Twitter, then you probably have a bit of an idea of what the story behind the dress is all about.

Well, I can't really post any pictures of Stacy in her dress, at least not until she's happily married (come Thanksgiving weekend!), but I can leave you with a picture of her bouquet we whipped up early this morning! So feast your eyes on some quick eye candy! Enjoy!



Pin It

No comments: