Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Veteran's Day Tribute

Video Credit: ghlmustang via YouTube}



I can't even begin to express my deepest gratitude to all the men and women who have served our nation, to fight for our freedom. Let us all remember all our veterans, not just today but EVERYDAY, for their sacrifice. I'd like to take this time to thank, not just our honorable men and women, but their families, for they too have had to learn to sacrifice not having their son/daughter, husband/wife, father/mother close to them. The family is just as important and deserve our respect and thank yous...so THANK YOU!

I found this tribute that I found touching and wanted to share with you all...enjoy!



If you'd like more information about Veteran's Day, please visit the official website.

Pin It

No comments: